Services/Hand & Wrist | Lemak Health
Because your hands are in constant motion, they are vulnerable to injury. Repetitive stress, or overuse injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome and tendonitis are among the most common. Your hands and wrists can also be affected by normal wear and tear on the joints, resulting in arthritis.
In addition, your hands offer a certain amount of protection to your body, which makes them susceptible to fractures and injuries that can result in damaged ligaments, tendons and nerves. Due to the intricate anatomy of the hands and wrists, you need a doctor who has the training and experience in the delicate procedures required to relieve hand pain and to preserve or restore normal function to the hands and wrists.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms of wrist pain, it may be time to see a wrist doctor before your symptoms worsen.
- Increased joint pain, thumb pain, and tingling or numbness in the hand and forearm
- Swelling or significant bruising in the wrist, around the joint, or over the forearm
- Inability to carry, open, or twist objects
- Difficulty straightening your wrist
Some of the surgeries they perform include:
- Trigger Finger Release
- Endocscopic Carpal Tunnel Release
- Open Carpal Tunnel Release
- DeQuervain’s Release
- Ganglion Excision
- Fracture Surgery
- Ligament Repair